- T.H.Seeds™ is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- If a Guest wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address. This information like all other information we collect will not be sold, shared or rented in any way contrary to the terms disclosed in this statement.
- This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we at www.thseeds.com are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our Guests to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorized access in accordance with data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it.
- We record your IP (Internet Protocol Number) during your time on our site, we record this information to help combat fraud.
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
- If you would like to update your account information, you can do so by logging in to your account and updating the information. If you would like to receive a copy of your stored data, or if you would like us to update your data or if you would like to delete your data, please send an email with your request to: email@example.com. We cannot delete data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- We have the following Data Protection Procedures in place: regular backups, access restrictions, encryption,pseudonymization, data minimization, and regular testing of all these techniques. If a data breach does take place we will communicate this to the impacted user(s) and the appropriate supervisory authority no more than 72 hours after becoming aware of this breach.